Miso Sweet Potato
I’m going to share two ways to do this. Either way you do it, it is savory, salty and slightly sweet. It’s prefect for a grain bowl, salad or side!
2 cups sweet potato chunks Or 2 medium sweet potatoes 1 tbsp aminos (or tamari) 2 tbsp miso 1/2 tbsp ginger 1 tbsp rice vinegar Splash maple syrup
1. Preheat the oven to 425F.
2. For chunks cut the sweet in chunks and for whole potatoes, cut them in half lengthwise.
3. Combine ginger, aminos, miso, rice vinegar and maple syrup in small bowl.
4. Either toss the chunks or spread the mister in the flesh side of the sweet potatoes.
5. Place in a parchment lined baking sheet (for whole potatoes place skin side down!)
6. Bake 35-45 min. The chunks take slightly less time than the whole potatoes
So I definitely get that the potatoes are halved but I thought Whole was a better descriptor? Either way, enjoy!