These free form biscuits are delicious and pretty easy make. We use them for breakfast or a side dish and they are perfect with a hearty soup.
1 1/2 cup garbanzo bean flour 3/4 cup fine cornmeal 1/2 cup chilled coconut oil 1 tsp salt 2 tsp baking powder 1/2 tsp baking soda 1 1/2 cups almond milk 2 tbsp coconut sugar (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 375F
2. Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl.
3. As coconut oil and combine until the mixture start to clump together and look like bread crumbs
4. Add almond milk and slowly mix until just combined.
5. Drop about 1/3 cup scoops of the mixture on to a parchment lined baking sheet
6. Bake for 15-20 until browning