Sweet Potato Cauli Chili
When I think fall and football game chili is a huge part of this. Most vegan chili rely a lot on beans, but it’s the flavors that matter more than what’s in it right? This paleo, gluten free, vegan chili is super tasty and really filling.
10 oz sweet potato chunks 10 oz cauliflower 32 oz veggie stock 1/4 cup diced onion 1 tbsp tomato paste 1 1/2 tbsp cumin 1/2 tbsp chili powder 1/2 tsp cayenne powder 1/2 tbsp dried oregano 1 clove of garlic minced
1. Sauté diced onion on medium heat in an oil until they are just starting to brown
2. Add in tomato paste, cumin, chili powder,oregano.
3. Cook until it starts to just turn brown, a couple minutes
4. Add in garlic and stir until just combined
5. Add in veggies and stock (I used a sustainably farmed frozen veggie 😊)
6. Cook until veggies are tender