Creamy Tomato Soup (Dairy Free)
This soup is totally creamy and totally dunkable and doesn’t need any dairy even if you aren’t dairy-free! I used some grain free tortillas, but you can also use two slices of bread or two flour tortilla if you’d like. You gotta do you! I did this in a crockpot, but you can do it on the stove as well. Anyways, get your grilled cheeze sandwiches at the ready!
- 2 (28oz) cans whole tomatoes
- 1 medium onion diced
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 spring of thyme
- 2 grain free tortillas
- 2 tsp salt
- Add olive oil garlic and onions to a crockpot set on high.
- Once the onion start to break down add in the tomatoes, salt, bay leaf and sprig of thyme. Cover and let cook for about an hour.
- Remove the bay leaf and thyme. Tear up the tortillas and add them into the tomatoes. Allow them to soak for a minute.
- Transfer the mixture to a food processor or blender and combine at a high speed for a full minute.
Um that’s it friends! I mean it can’t really get better than that and trust me it was so tasty!